|* Competitor link|
|* Competitor price|
Bermuda Filterforce DUO 4500 Filter Pump
The new Bermuda Filterforce Duo range of pumps have a special double inlet design that allows it to power a skimmer or can be capped to run conventionally.
As with the Filterforce, the running costs of the Bermuda Filterforce DUO are very low and the range carries a full 3 year guarantee (excluding impellor & shaft).
• Tough and durable.
• Powerful, designed to run for 24 hours a day.
• Can handle solid debris up to 8mm.
• Upto 50% energy saving.
Bermuda Filterforce DUO 4500 Maintenance:
Monthly maintenance will improve the performance of your Bermuda Filterforce DUO pump and its life time.
1. Rotate and remove the large and small stepped hose connectors (1).
2. Press the filter cover together laterally to unlink the four securing fittings (2).
3. Open the cover and remove the pump body (4).
4. Rotate the 3-way connector anti-clockwise (3) and pull out of the pump housing (6).
5. Unclip the pump housing (6) from the motor housing (4).
6. Remove the rotor impellor (8) from the motor housing and clean all parts using clean water.
7. To re-assemble, carefully place the rotor impellor (8) in the motor housing (4).
8. Ensure the rotor impellor is assembled correctly and will turn freely.
9. Check the position of the sealing ring (7) on the pump housing (6).
10. Put the pump housing (6) in the motor housing (4).
11. Place the upper cover (2) and pump body (4) on the lower cover (2), ensuring the 4 securing fittings lock together securely.
|Max Flow Rate||4500 lph|
|Max Pumping Head||3.5 m|
|Cable Length||10 m|
|Out Let Size||25 mm:32 mm:38 mm:50 mm|
|Takes Particles||8 mm|