Blagdon MiniPond Duo 6000 Filter System
The Blagdon MiniPond Duo 6000 System is the ideal solution for small ponds. The Minipond filter has an intergrated uv clarifier which keeps the pond water clear of algae.
- MiniPond 6000 Filter
- MiniPond 2000 Pump
The Blagdon MiniPond 2000 is a very efficient and versatile pond pump. This versatility makes the MiniPond 2000 perfect for pebble pools, pond fountains, small waterfalls and water features. The MiniPond 2000 is supplied with a flow control this enables you to choose from a range of flow rates and fountain heights to find the perfect one for you. The Blagdon MiniPond 2000 is supplied with sectional riser pipes for adjusting height to pond depth, flow control valve and 3 fountain jets.
- Adjustable flow rate control.
- Low running costs.
- Easy to install and maintain pump.
- Fountain head options included Bell, Daisy and Foamer with riser.
- Advanced pre-filter cage to prevent clogging.
- Seperate 25mm control valve 12 and 19mm hosetails.
The Blagdon Minipond 6000 Pond Filter offers sophisticated, professional pond technology in a flexible, easy to use package. The 5 stage filtration process has been specifically created to provide a beautifully clear and healthy pond, with a minimum of maintenance.
Easy to clean, effective, low maintenance filtration from a compact system.
MiniPond incorporates the next generation of filter technology.
- High output power compact T5 UV lamp.
- Replaceable polymer wool pads catch fine waste.
- Carbon impregnated pad removes chemical polutents.
- Large hinged lid for easy maintenance.
- Biological filter media.
The Blagdon MiniPond DUO 6000 System has a clear water guarantee when used correctly as per the manufacturers instructions.
|Max Pond Litres||6000 litres|
|UVC Wattage||9 watt|