Hozelock Pond Vac
Click Image for Gallery
Hozelock pond vac is a time saving efficient way to clean your pond. A compact and lightweight, pond vac for quickly cleaning and removing waste from ponds with a minimum of effort. Saves up to 30% in cleaning time and has up to 50% greater suction compared with other pond vaccums. The unit's pump head is completely submerged under the water, allowing for continuous running.
- A compact and lightweight, pond vac for quickly cleaning and removing waste from ponds with a minimum of effort. Saves up to 30% in cleaning time and has up to 50% greater suction compared with other pond vaccums.
- The unit's pump head is completely submerged under the water, allowing for continuous running.
- Low power consumption means it is up to seven time more efficient delivering significantly reduced running costs.
- The compact, portable design ensures that it is both easy to operate around the pond and store away after use.
- Brightly coloured nozzles makes it easy to see in the pond.
- Transparent connector between waste hose and handle makes it easy to see how much waste you are removing.
- There are two suction nozzles available for the Hozelock Cyprio Pond Vac, which affix directly to the inlet of the head assembly and ensure efficient cleaning of all pond areas. Both nozzles are brightly coloured for good in-pond visibility.
- Cutter blades are built into the head assembly so that any large debris such as leaves passing through can be chopped up to avoid blockage.
- Up to four sectioned, rigid aluminium tubes, through which the waste passes, are attached to the head assembly to provide a total reach of two metres.
- An adjustable handle is located on the tubing to provide full control and comfortable operation.
- The cable leading from the head assembly is attached to the outside of the tubing by clips to keep it neatly out of the way.
- The extracted waste is passed through a waste hose. All water, debris and waste is removed from the pond to ensure no harmful pollutants are returned.
- The waste water can be pumped down a drain on on to a flower bed.
|Accessories included||one larger and one small nozzle|
|Cable Length||10 m|
|Hose Length||3 m waste hose|
|Lance Length||up to 2 m for a long reach|
|Vacuum Wattage||60 watt|