Interpet Bioactive Tapsafe 125ml
Interpet Bioactive Tapsafe 125ml instantly makes tap water safe for all fish adds Aloe Vera and beneficial bacteria.
Tap water is harmful to fish because Chlorine compounds are added to make it safe for human consumption it also can contain heavy metals such as copper & lead. These Chlorine compounds and other contaminants are harmful to fish damaging the delicate skin and gill membranes.
How does It help?
Tapsafe has 5 steps of protection for your fish:
- Instantly removes toxic Chlorine
- Instantly removes toxic Chloramine
- Instantly removes toxic metal e.g. Copper
- Instantly adds Aloe vera - a protective healing coating for the delicate skin and gills of the fish
- Instantly adds beneficial bacteria - a blend of bioactive bacteria to boost essential biological cycles and consume toxic waste
Directions for use
Calculate how much tap water you are adding to the aquarium then add:
- 1 x Outer capful of Tapsafe for every 225 litres
- 1 x Inner capful of Tapsafe for every 45 litres
|Aquariums Up To||1125 litres|
|Treats||instantly makes tap water safe for all fish|