JBL MicroMec Filter Media 650g
- High-quality sintered glass balls for crystal-clear water.
- With only 14 mm ball diameter, also suitable for small filters.
- Conical tunnel pores allow algae-promoting nitrates to be broken down.
- More intensive breakdown of ammonium and nitrite.
- 1 liter has 1500 sqm effective surface, 8 times as much as conventional ceramic pipes.
JBL MicroMec 650g is a highly porous bio filter material made from sintered glass which allows the efficient biological breakdown of pollutants in freshwater and marine aquariums.
The special conical tunnel pore structure provides conditions for colonisation.
Ammonium and nitrite are efficiently broken down in the outer layers, whilst the optimum conditions for the bacterial breakdown of nitrate are created in the inner section. The optimum bulk density is extremely effective even in small filters.
|Filter Media Type||Bio Media|