JBL PhosEX ultra 340g
Filter mass for the removal of phosphates
- Phosphate in excess of 0.25 mg/l in freshwater, or 0.1 mg/l in saltwater, will give rise to algae-induced problems.
- 340 g of the products permanently absorbs 18,000 mg phosphates.
- Comprised of an insoluble iron compound which releases no toxins into the water.
- Effect measurable after only 24 hours.
- For fresh- and saltwater aquariums.
JBL PhosEx ultra 340g prevents and removes undesirable algae growth, significantly reduces high phosphate levels after only 24 hours and is effective for approx. 5-6 months in 200 litres of freshwater or 100 litres of marine.
Fits all conventional external filters with container for filter material. Includes net bag for individual use. No aluminium or other harmful substances released.
|Filter Media Type||Phosphate Remover|