Maxspect XF250 Gyre Generator, Controller & PSU
Product SummaryThe Next Generation of Water-moving Technology is Here with the Maxspect XF250 Gyre Pump, Controller & PSU.
It is difficult to overstate the importance of water motion in a reef aquarium — the Gyre XF250 Generator is a pump that has changed how you can move water in an aquarium. Unlike propeller pumps, the Gyre uses two centrifugal fans, with a centrally located, submerged direct current (DC) motor coupled to these fans. Guarded water inlets allow intake of water, which is pushed out of discharges on either side. The entire assembly is held in place by an external magnet, and the advanced controller lets the aquarist decide on how much flow and what it does in the aquarium.
Constant speed mode:
- Water flows down the aquarium and back to the pump to create a gyre flow within the aquarium,10 speed adjustments to choose from.
- This will create waves within the aquarium when the pump is mounted horizontally the time can be set for each surge (wave) of water.
Gradual Pulse mode:
- As above but with a gradual increase.
Random pulse mode:
- As above but random pulsing flow.
Alternating Gyre mode:
- The pump will flow in a forward motion for a set period of time then reverse for a set period to simulate tidal movement. Forward and reverse flow speeds can be individually set.
- pumps can be set to any combination of flows.
- User can appoint 24 time points within a 24 hour period and select flow pattern for each specific time point.
Temporary pause mode:
- When the gyre is running press button A to pause and press again to resume.
- FLOW SPEEDS 10 Forward / 10 Reverse
- WIDTH 30cm
- HEIGHT 4.4cm
- DEPTH 7.5cm
- WEIGHT 850g
- WATTAGE Min 8W to Max 60W
TO SYNCRONISE 2 X XF230 YOU NEED 2 X PUMPPACKAGES AND 1 X CONTROLLER & PSU.