Tetra Pond Colour Sticks 175g (1 Litre)
- Quickly intensifies natural colours - thanks to high quality carotenoids
- Visible results just after a few weeks
- Contains all essential nutrients, fibre, minerals, trace elements and vitamins for a biologically balanced diet
- Supports a healthy immune system - thanks to optimum nutrition
- Easy to eat and highly digestible, for less water polution and improved water quality
Feeding guide Tetra Pond Colour Sticks are ideal for feeding in early spring, to rapidly restore natural colouration after the winter. They are also perfect for feeding to newly purchased fish, to quickly bring them into top condition. Feed Tetra Pond Colour Sticks 2-4 times a day (depending on the temperature), feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
Colour Sticks Features:
- Contains Vitamins
- Floating food
- 31% protein
- Low waste formula
Below 10°C, stop feeding Tetra Pond Colour Sticks 175g and switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks.