DIY Aquarium Tank Cover 120cm x 90cm Kit
Very lightweight, sleek, low visual impact and easy to construct screen cover suitable most aquarium types.
What about light reduction?
Tested light penetration with a Apogee MQ-200 meter:
- PAR without cover around 390 - 400PAR
- with cover around 380 - 390
- Approximately a 2.5% reduction in light with no shadowing at all
Screen frame and mesh can easily be cut to size to allow fitting to almost all aquariums.
120cm x 90cm Kit Contents:
- 4 x lengths of aluminium frame
- 4 x plastic frame joining corners
- Spline rubber for attaching mesh to aluminium frame
- Spline tool for inserting spline
- 6mm square clear mesh sufficient to cover stated tank size
- A length of approx 15cm of 7mm acrylic angle which can be easily cut to form multiple mounts
Additional components available (corners, mesh, aluminium frame etc)