D-D UltraFlow Weir comb
The D-D UltraFlow weir employs horizontal and vertical drain slots allowing around 30-50% more water to flow through the slotted sections compared to a standard vertical overflow comb greatly reducing the water run height of the display aquarium. When employing restrictive standard vertical weir combs water can start to back up in front of the combs and to touch the brace bars or at worst overflow the aquarium!!.
The higher flow through the weir comb also allows for higher output return pumps to be employed .
Innovative design by D-D
- Designed to retro fit existing aquaria or for installation as part of your new aquarium build.
- Adjustable glass runner for 6,8 and 10mm glass
- Can be installed on glass over 10mm thick by cutting the runner and bonding it directly to the glass
- Easily removable grided section for easy cleaning and to maintain high flow
- Ultra high flow ratesAvailable in 60cm lengths