Blagdon MidiPond 6500 Pond Pump
This MidiPond will run a fountain or feature, filter and waterfall (waterfall based on 1365ltr/hr for every 15cm width) in a pond with the maximum volume of 5400 litres.
Blagdon MidiPond 6500 Features:
- Ideal for fountains, filters & waterfalls.
- Easy to use.
- Low maintenance.
- Powerful and economical.
- 5 fountain heads Foam Jet, Triple Jet, Daisy Jet, Bell Jet & Tulip Jet.
- T piece with fountain and feature flow control valves.
- 30cm adjustable fountain extension pipe and 20cm fixed.
- 3 interchangeable hose fittings 1"(25mm), 3/4"(19mm), 1/2"(12.5mm).
Is the Blagdon MidiPond 6500 the correct pump for your needs?
- Waterfalls on average need 1365ltr/hr for every 15cm width to produce a medium flow.
- Most modern pond filter systems require a minimum of half the ponds volume to be pumped through them every hour.
- As a guide fountains require 30% of the pumps flow.
- Pipework can loose 25% of the pumps performance due to resistance and friction in the hose and fittings.
- The higher you want to pump water above the pond surface the bigger, more powerful pump you need.