Blagdon MidiPond 6500 Pond Pump
- Brand: Blagdon
- Product Code: B50142
- Dispatch Time: 1 day
- Availability: In Stock
DescriptionThe Blagdon Midipond pond pump is designed with flexiblity in mind. It can be used to power fountains, pond filters and waterfalls and comes complete with five fountain options. All Blagdon MidiPond pumps have an optional sponge (available separately) which fills the pump cage allowing any large particles to be catched stopping the fountain head from blocking.
This MidiPond will run a fountain or feature, filter and waterfall (waterfall based on 1365ltr/hr for every 15cm width) in a pond with the maximum volume of 5400 litres.
Blagdon MidiPond 6500 Features:
- Ideal for fountains, filters & waterfalls.
- Easy to use.
- Low maintenance.
- Powerful and economical.
- 5 fountain heads Foam Jet, Triple Jet, Daisy Jet, Bell Jet & Tulip Jet.
- T piece with fountain and feature flow control valves.
- 30cm adjustable fountain extension pipe and 20cm fixed.
- 3 interchangeable hose fittings 1"(25mm), 3/4"(19mm), 1/2"(12.5mm).
Is the Blagdon MidiPond 6500 the correct pump for your needs?
- Waterfalls on average need 1365ltr/hr for every 15cm width to produce a medium flow.
- Most modern pond filter systems require a minimum of half the ponds volume to be pumped through them every hour.
- As a guide fountains require 30% of the pumps flow.
- Pipework can loose 25% of the pumps performance due to resistance and friction in the hose and fittings.
- The higher you want to pump water above the pond surface the bigger, more powerful pump you need.
Tags: Pond Pump