COVID 19 Information
We kept our shop fully open for as long as possible but due to the unfolding situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from 23-03-2020 we ARE ONLY SUPPLYING ESSENTIAL GOODS this is temporary for 3 weeks to keep our staff and customers safe.
Essential supplies these include fish food, medication & R.O/Salted water etc. It does NOT include the sale of fish as these are not essential.
What to do:
- You must phone the store before arrival as we have the doors locked for everyones safety.
- You will be advised on the telephone how to enter the shop.
- Only one person/customer will be allowed to enter at any one time.
- Items will be picked for you do not pick up items.
- At this time we would prefer if you paid by card.
What not to do:
- Anyone just turning up will not be let into the shop!
- Groups of people will not be allowed entry! (more than 1)
- You can use this as an option at check out.
- You will be informed by email when your order is ready for collection so make sure you enter a valid email address.
- When you have been informed your order is ready for collection please telephone on your arrival to the shop as doors will be locked.
- You will be advised on the telephone how to enter the shop and collect your items.
- Collections will only be available 10.30am - 3.30pm.
Contact Tel: 01942 495 800
Shop Hours may be shortened without prior notice current hours:
- Mon-Fri 10.00 - 16.00
- Sat: 10:30 - 16.00
- Sunday: 11.00 - 15.00