COVID 19 Lockdown Information
Our shop is open during lockdown for products and food for the upkeep and welfare of animals with strict social distancing measures in place.
Essential Products/Goods Include:
- Replacement of filters, heaters, pumps and other products for upkeep and welfare.
- Treatments and medicine.
- Food and food additives.
- Maintenance equipment and supplies (replacement filter media etc).
Selling livestock is covered by Tier 4 guidelines which means we are able to sell livestock.
To operate safely -
What to do:
- All customers wishing to enter the premises must wear a face mask/covering (if you do not have one we will offer you a new mask to wear).
- Customers that are exempt must have an exemption card to show they are exempt.
- NHS COVID-19 App to check-in is available to scan on entry.
- You will have to wait in the 2m marked areas if another customer is before you.
- There is a one way in and one way out system in operation.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use and placed around the store.
- Inline with government guidelines pick up dry goods you are only purchasing.
Click and collect:
- You can use this as an option at check out.
- You will be informed by email when your order is ready for collection so make sure you enter a valid email address.
- Collections will only be available 10.30am - 4.00pm.
Contact Tel: 01942 495 800
Shop Hours may be shortened without prior notice current hours:
- Mon-Fri 10.00 - 17.00
- Sat: 10:00 - 16.00
- Sunday: 10.30 - 15.00