COVID 19 Information
Our shop is now open with strict social distancing measures in place.
To operate safely -
What to do:
- All customers wishing to enter the premises must wear a face mask/covering. (if you do not have one we will offer you a new mask to wear)
- We know some people are exempt from wearing a face mask but you might be asked why you are not wearing one upon entry.
- NHS COVID-19 App to check-in is available to scan on entry.
- You will have to wait in the 2m marked areas if another customer is before you.
- There is a one way in and one way out system in operation.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use and placed around the store.
- Inline with government guidelines pick up dry goods you are only purchasing.
You must keep to the social distancing rules floor markings are in place. Please be aware you might have to wait.
- Pond - You are able to view & purchase pond fish.
- Tropical - You are able to view & purchase tropical fish.
- Marine - Stock is limited due to lack of air cargo flights you can buy & view marine stock.
Click and collect:
- You can use this as an option at check out.
- You will be informed by email when your order is ready for collection so make sure you enter a valid email address.
- Collections will only be available 10.30am - 4.00pm.
Contact Tel: 01942 495 800
Shop Hours may be shortened without prior notice current hours:
- Mon-Fri 10.00 - 17.00
- Sat: 10:00 - 16.00
- Sunday: 10.30 - 15.00