COVID 19 Information
Our shop is now open with strict social distancing measures in place.
To operate safely -
What to do:
- On entry please stop at the designated area until a member of staff is able to deal with you.
- You will have to wait in the 2m marked areas if another customer is before you.
- There is a one way in and one way out system in operation.
- Inline with government guidelines you cannot browse, touch or pick up any dry goods.
- Dry goods items will be picked for you by a member of staff.
You must keep to the social distancing rules floor markings are in place. Only one customer/group can view Tropical/Marine fish at a time so please be aware you might have to wait.
- Pond - You are able to view & purchase pond fish.
- Tropical - You are able to view & purchase tropical fish.
- Marine - Stock is limited due to lack of flights you can buy & view Marine stock.
Click and collect:
- You can use this as an option at check out.
- You will be informed by email when your order is ready for collection so make sure you enter a valid email address.
- On entry please stay in the designated area until a member of staff deals with you.
- Collections will only be available 10.30am - 4.00pm.
Contact Tel: 01942 495 800
Shop Hours may be shortened without prior notice current hours:
- Mon-Fri 10.00 - 16.00
- Sat: 10:00 - 16.00
- Sunday: 10.30 - 15.00