D-D REEF-PRO 1500S - White Gloss
With the D-D Reef-Pro 1500s - White Gloss Aquarium we have taken decades of continuous improvements and incorporated them into our own version of the perfect system, affordable and suitable for both beginners or advanced aquarists.
The flexible design provides an easy to use robust system that can be tailored to suit even the most demanding aquarist and includes all of the essential features required for keeping a successful aquarium.
D-D REEF-PRO AQUARIUM FEATURES
- Crystal clear, braceless aquarium provides with full polished edges gives an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
- Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
- Unique Invisible weir box design which disappears into the back of the aquarium.
- Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
- Special Ultra-Flow weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger pumps can be used.
- Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
- Dry Box built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
- Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting (available separately).
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium whilst providing extra internal space for installation of any equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard with lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment and adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Removable quick release double doors offer improved access for maintenance.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf is included on larger models (The REEF-PRO 900 does not include chiller section).
FILTER SUMP FEATURES
- Our Dual flow multi chamber sump is compatible with most current reefkeeping methodologies. if you want to skim before or after the refugium then this sump design is flexible enough to accommodate both approaches.
- Twin filter socks for super fine prefiltration of the water from the tank with filter sock silencing to remove any annoying trickle.
- Large skimmer / equipment section.
- Refugium section for caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags.
- Pump chamber.
- Large top-up reservoir.
D-D REEF-PRO 1500S SPECIFICATION
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS L x W x H (cm) 150 x 60 x 148
- CABINET - 150 x 60 x 92 (cm)
- AQUARIUM - 150 x 60 x 56 (cm)
- SUMP - 93L x 46W x 38T (cm)
- SYSTEM VOLUME 500 Litres
- AQUARIUM VOLUME 425 litres
- SUMP VOLUME 75 litres
- TOP UP VOLUME 22 Litres
- OUTLET PIPEWORK - Twin 32mm Standpipes
- RETURN PIPEWORK - 1 x 20 mm rigid pump pipework.
- GLASS THICKNESS - 15MM LOW IRON
RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT (available separately)
- RETURN PUMP - 3000-4000 lt/hr
- TOP UP UNIT
- CALCIUM REACTOR
- FLUIDISED REACTOR
Reef-Pro 900 available to view in-store.