Interpet Aquarium Ammonia Remover 125ml
Click Image for Gallery
Removes toxic ammonia and chloramine in freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Ammonia is a lethal toxic waste product excreted by fish which only shows up on Ammonia test kits and should be kept to zero.
- Bacteria in biological filters usually process this toxic Ammonia into less harmful compounds but when they are new (less than 6 weeks old), damaged by treatments or interruption of water supply, they need help to chemically remove Ammonia.
- Chloramine in tap water can also be removed with Ammonia remover.
- Add a 25ml measure of Ammonia remover for every 113 litres of aquarium water to a pint of water and spread this evenly over the aquarium surface.
- Wait 2 hours to allow complete circulation and mixing of the aquarium and retest with an Ammonia test kit.
- Repeat dose if necessary to get the Ammonia level below 0.1mg/l.
- The ideal Ammonia level is 0mg/l. Check and eliminate the cause of the excess Ammonia and boost filter bacteria with Interpet Filter Start.
CAUTION - DO NOT USE AMMONIA REMOVER AFTER INTERPET AQUARIUM TREATMENT ANTI CRUSTACEAN PARASITE UNTIL ALL POST TREATMENT WATER CHANGES ARE COMPLETE.