JBL Aquarium Easy Test 6in1
JBL Easy Test 6in1 test strips for quick water testing
- 50 test strips.
- NEW: With a chlorine test (disinfectant in tap water).
- pH test from 6.4 to 9.0 (acidity of the water).
- KH test from 0 to 20 °dKH (pH stability of the water).
- GH test from <1 to > 21 °dGH (general hardness).
- Nitrite (NO₂) from 0 to 10 mg/l (poisonous nitrogen compound).
- Nitrate (NO₃) from 0 to 250 mg/l (cause of algae).
Test strips for water analysis 6 important water values in 1 minute.Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature
The right water values depend on the starting water, the fish stock and the existing plants. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature regular checks and adaptions of the water values are important. The JBL test strips serve here as an orientation test.
The following parameters can be determined in a quick test:
- Disinfectants in the tap water: chlorine test
- Acidity of the water: pH test from 6.4 up to 9.0
- Stability of the water: KH test from 0 up to 20 °dKH
- General hardness of water: GH test from <1 up to >21 °dKH
- Toxic nitrogen compounds: NO2 from 0 up to 10 mg/l
- Cause of algae: NO3 from 0 up to 250 mg/l
Easy to use Dip the test strip into the aquarium water and move it for 2-3 seconds. Take test strip out of the water and hold it horizontally to allow the water to drain off. Compare the values of the test strip with the colour scale on the package after 60 seconds.
Store the test strips in a cool and dry place. Only remove the number of strips which are immediately required.