JBL Aquarium Easy Test 7in1
Test strips for testing 7 important water values in 1 minute: quick test for general guidance when testing aquarium, pond, well and tap water.
Easy to use: Move the test strip in the water for 2-3 seconds. Remove the test strip. Let the water drain off sideways. Compare the test strip with the colour scale on the packaging after 1 minute.
Read off the CO2 value in the table
Determines the following water values: chlorine, acidity (pH), general hardness (GH), toxic nitrite compound (NO2), cause of algae (NO3), pH stability (KH) and main plant nutrient (CO2 content using the table).
Package contents: test strips EasyTest 7 in 1 on colour scale and CO2 table.
Contents: 50 test strips
The right water values depend on the water you start with, the fish stock and the existing plants. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature regular checks and adaptions of the water values are important.
The JBL test strips serve here as a general guidance.
The following parameters can be determined in a quick test:
- disinfectants in the tap water: chlorine test
- acidity of the water: pH test from 6.4 up to 9.0
- stability of the water: KH test from 0 up to 20 °dKH
- general hardness of the water: GH test from <1 to >21 °dKH
- toxic nitrogen compounds: NO2 from 0 up to 10 mg/l
- cause of algae: NO3 from 0 up to 250 mg/l