JBL ProPond Spring Small 3mm Wafer 1.1Kg
With JBL ProPond Spring you can clearly see that the NEO index alone is not yet decisive: The NEO index for spring and autumn food is identical at 3:1, although the food composition is totally different! Because spring and autumn have the same water temperatures the proper protein/fat ratio is 3:1 but the purposes of the foods are very different and therefore also their composition: In spring the fish need to be made fit and pepped up after the stress of winter, to fend off spring viremia etc. In autumn, on the other hand, the fish are expected to live off their fat reserves to stay healthy through the coming winter. Furthermore there is the different sinking behaviour of the food: In spring the fish become active again and may come to the water surface for feeding (this is your opportunity to check them for any diseases). That’s why the spring food floats. In autumn however the fish need to relax and eat at the bottom, Therefore the autumn food is designed to sink.
- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 3:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account
- With salmon, soya, shrimp, wheat, spinach and spirulina for vigorous and healthy koi (at 10-20 °C water temperature)
- Food size S (3 mm) 1.1kg for fish 15-35 cm
- Floating food wafers with 25 % protein, 8 % fat, 3 % crude fibre and 8 % crude ash
- Food wafers in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality
Composition & Additives
- cornmeal, salmon meal, soy bean meal, rice meal, shrimp meal, wheat germs, spinach, spirulina, yeast cell wall constituents ( beta glucanes), yeast extract, minerals, lysine, methionine
- Vitamin A 25000 I. E.
- Vitamin D₃ 2000 I. E.
- Vitamin E 300 mg
- Vitamin C(stable) 200 mg