Tetra Wheatgerm Sticks 2000g (10 Litre Bucket)
During colder periods, the nutritional requirements of fish change slightly. In order to meet these needs, Tetra have developed Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 2000g for all pond fish. These sticks contain all of the nutritients required by fish during the winter, in a format that is easy to digest, and that will not sit in the gut like non-specialised feeds. By feeding fish during the winter, their energy reserves will not be depleted, and they will start the new season in much better condition.
- Specially formulated for cold weather feeding
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet
- Strengthens fish for the spring, for a healthy start to the season
- Softens quickly for easy eating
- Rich in highly digestible wheatgerm
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water
Feeding guide Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 1-2 times a day, only as much as the fish can eat within a few minutes. Do not feed your fish if they are inactive, and remove any uneaten food.
Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 2000g Features:
- Floating food
- 32% protein
Switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 2000g once the temperature falls below 10°C. Return to your normal Tetra Pond food once the temperature warms again in the spring.