NT Labs Argusol - 500ml
Click Image for Gallery
Anti-Argulus & Anchor Worm treatment for KoiTreats fish lice (Argulus), anchor worm (Lernaea) and other crustacean parasites.
When to use:
- When fish have large external parasites.
- Argusol is an easy-to-use suspension of diflubenzuron, a powerful anti-crustacean medication.
- Suitable for koi only.
- Test your water quality using Pondlab Test Kits.
- Shake the bottle well before use. Mix the appropriate dosage in a bucket of clean pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration for 10 days from adding the medication. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before re- treating or treating with another medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use at water temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid or thundery weather.
- Do not mix with other medications.
NT Labs Koi Care Argusol Treats
18,200 litres (4,000 Gallons)