Privacy & GDPR
Explaining the legal bases we rely on:
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data including:
In certain circumstances we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations.
For example - if you order an item from us for home delivery we will collect your address details to deliver your purchase, and pass them to our courier.Legal compliance
If the law requires us to we may need to collect and process your data.
For example - we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting to law enforcement .When do we collect your personal data?
When you visit our websites and use your account or as a guest to buy products from us.What personal data do we collect?
- Your name
- Billing/Delivery address
- Telephone number
To process any orders that you make by using our website. If we do not collect your personal data during checkout we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with trusted third parties. For example, delivery couriersWhat are your rights over your personal data (GDPR)?
- The right to be informed – being told what data we hold about you and what you do with it.
- The right of access – being able to request a copy of your data we hold.
- The right to rectification – being able to have inaccurate data corrected.
- The right to erasure – being able to ask us to delete / destroy your data.
- The right to restrict processing – being able to limit the amount or type of data used.
- The right to data portability – requesting to move your data electronically to another business.
- The right to object – being able to request we stop using their data.